Which RB will we see the most of?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Henry
    CJ
    Ganther

I dont think LW will play. I think we see a heavy dosage of Ganther.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I hope to see about an equal share between Ganther and Henry. Could be the start to next year's roster spot battle.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ganther imo will get 70 percent of the touches

4. Nine

Nine Starter

I'm guessing they give Henry the opportunity to put up some good numbers and hopefully build some trade value for this offseason.

He put up very solid numbers against the Texans and Raiders last year; if he has another impressive game today, I could see a RB-hungry team offering up a 4th round pick.

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I would agre with those earlier. My toughts is that we would see Q pretty heavy, but if we see a big dose of Chris Henry then they are probably trying to see if they are going to keep him around next season.

I sure hope he knows the paybook, but when was the last time that Chris Henry took a hit?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What a shame Rafael Little is on IR.It would have been a great game to take a look at him.

Henry did have some success last year before he had the suspension.He obviously has a major field vision weakness but he also had some decent runs when he managed to find the hole.

He might be improved & surprise us.Stranger things have happened.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Henry, and he'll have a good day against the Colts. That's deceptive though, most RBs have good days against the Colts.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think Lendale will play, even more than CJ.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

They said Lendale was doubtful so I don't think he even suits up.

I bet CJ starts, then Ganther and Henry get the bulk of the plays. I would like to see CJ rack up some yards to keep him in the top rookies for the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar