Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which RB will we see the most of?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Henry
    CJ
    Ganther

I dont think LW will play. I think we see a heavy dosage of Ganther.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
  3. Bobo Guest

I hope to see about an equal share between Ganther and Henry. Could be the start to next year's roster spot battle.
  4. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Ganther imo will get 70 percent of the touches
  5. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    I'm guessing they give Henry the opportunity to put up some good numbers and hopefully build some trade value for this offseason.

He put up very solid numbers against the Texans and Raiders last year; if he has another impressive game today, I could see a RB-hungry team offering up a 4th round pick.
  6. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    I would agre with those earlier. My toughts is that we would see Q pretty heavy, but if we see a big dose of Chris Henry then they are probably trying to see if they are going to keep him around next season.

I sure hope he knows the paybook, but when was the last time that Chris Henry took a hit?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    What a shame Rafael Little is on IR.It would have been a great game to take a look at him.

Henry did have some success last year before he had the suspension.He obviously has a major field vision weakness but he also had some decent runs when he managed to find the hole.

He might be improved & surprise us.Stranger things have happened.
  7. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Henry, and he'll have a good day against the Colts. That's deceptive though, most RBs have good days against the Colts.
  8. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I think Lendale will play, even more than CJ.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,726
    They said Lendale was doubtful so I don't think he even suits up.

I bet CJ starts, then Ganther and Henry get the bulk of the plays. I would like to see CJ rack up some yards to keep him in the top rookies for the year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.