Which QB leads the Titans this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He can't kick anymore... maybe he can hand-off and throw?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Michael Strahan said it best..

Vince Young needs to play to make Vince Young happy, stop worrying about the critics and make VY happy.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Vince will start after the bye week (regardless of what transpires between now and then).

I still think he gives us the best chance to win.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

VY starts when he returns from his injury.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The thing people don't seem to be accounting for here is Vince's injury. There's a decent chance it will keep him out past the bye week and who knows how easily re-aggravated this injury will be. I'd not be shocked if Vince was essentially done for the season even without all the extracurricular BS going on with him right now.
    Collins plays 100% of the downs unless Vince comes back or he's injured. Simms is insurance and nothing else. If Collins and Vince are down I'd expect even yet another QB in the mix.

6. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The KING has already decided this! It will be the Marquis of Nashville, Vince Young. He will come back strong and hungry. His running will be a thing to behold. His pass timing and selection will be vastly improved. He will catapult the team to the top tier. :woohoo:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree with everything except the injury BS. I WOULD be shocked if he doesn't come back ( again not the other BS just injury) for the rest of the year. I know that there isn't a "good" injury but an MCL sprain at worst is for 5 -6 weeks normally.

8. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

KC has 4 solid but unspectacular games. Vince comes back and plays 1 solid game and 2 poor games.

Fans go crazy arguing what should be done....

Fisher flips a coin.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

What then ....what then ..... what does Fisher do.....

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He trades for his boy Leinart.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar