Which QB gives us the best chance to win in 09?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 13, 2009.

?
  1. Vince Young

20.5%
  2. Kerry Collins

69.2%
  3. Chris Simms

2.6%
  4. FA - KItna etc.

5.1%
  5. Gary Hogeboom

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Isn't Kitna kinda crazy? I don't like crazy people. Except myself.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

His nickname in Cincinnati was Godboy as he is uber-religious,,

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Just want to state, the thread isn't "who will likely be the starter in 2009?" it is "which qb gives us the best chance to win in 2009?"

Just because I've mentioned Garcia doesn't mean I think there is a realistic chance in hell that he'll be on the team next season.

In another thread, TitanJeff stated the most likely scenario. KFC is brought back at a reasonable two-year deal. Fisher will make it seem like the job is his, but it will truly be his to lose. If VY somehow beats out KFC during camp/preseason, KFC retires and we promote Simms to backup. If not, KFC is starter and Vince is backup. To me, that's the most likely scenario to unfold.

4. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

i'll take the guy who brought us a best record, afc south title, first round bye and home field adv.

because its been awhile since i could say that

in reality, i dont care who is back there, i have man love for dinger, and i hope he NEVER leaves again.......he was the #1 reason for the Titans turnaround

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That seems like a racist remark to me

6. Treadhead6

Treadhead6 Peanut Gallery

What about that pretty-boy, surfer dude quarterback from "Remember The Titans"? He should be ready for the NFL by now shouldn't he? Besides, he already has experience playing for the Titans. Heck, he even won a state championship with them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Maybe we can get Adam Sandler in there he has some experience playing fooseball

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah, only way to understand those words is that he is saying vince's supporters are more black and less literate. We don't need that kind of garbage here.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

for what it's worth i like taffy, water melon and fried chicken.

but i'm not a vince young backer. :hmm:

so much for the apostrophe theory.
    our 3rd and 1st pick to the Patriots for Matt Cassel?

hell yes do that deal and hold onto the back-up Simms.
    if this kid has the stuff... it hurts my mind to even think about how good this team could be. If we can do it the plug needs to be pulled on the Vince Young experiment. What little I saw didn't impress me.

Hey, as long as the Pats take Vince Young in a deal, i'm all good. I think getting a very high pick for the guy is unrealistic. We can upload Vince like a virus to the Patriots. *laughing evilly* :stirpot:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Finally!, A Masterplan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar