which qb from the last two drafts would you want?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farcry

Farcry Rookie

[​IMG] you know MM

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I mean he loses when the games matter the most, that's kind of a big deal... Do you really want to get stuck in football purgatory again for 10 years like with Fisher? Always be solid but never great?

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

To be fair the comparison should be at the same stage in career. I don't think Carr was any better than Mariota through ten games last year.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Carr also has Cooper, Crabtree, Murray, and some stud defenseman helping him out. Must be nice!

#114 JR1980, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I just want poise and leadership from my QB so I like in no order Bridgewater, Mariota, Winston or Carr. I see a total package developing in those 4 guys. The guys on the Bucs and Vikings will run through a wall for their QB. Carr is just flat out a good QB and Oakland will be in good hands with him cooper and Murray for some years.

Mariota and I am 100% biased will be the best of the bunch he isn't even using his best physical asset this year and developing as a pocket passer even with our ****** receivers and Semi pro offensive line. He will be a force in about year three if he survives that long. The best part about him is that despite getting drilled all game he isn't developing Gabbert feet when he feels pressure he stands tall delivers the pass and takes his beating like a man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly, and still almost pieced together a game winning drive. Kid has the goods. It's amazing he keeps us in games when we have the worst offense in football.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

From what I've seen from this bunch I'd rather have mm. Second would be winston. Carr is looking good this year but is on the best team of this bunch and has a year on mm and jw. I like teddy, but he's asked not to lose the games, the success they have is on the d and ap, not teddy. Bortles is a joke. I honestly would rather have johnny than bortles. Let's see how they all look in 2 more years. Mm will be the best of the bunch at that point, with no argueing

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Watching games on redzone today, winston having a great game but really how lucky is he to have weapons to throw to. Martin running like crazy and Vincent jackson/Mike Evans. We absolutely have the worse collection of scrubs on our team. Our scouts absolutely suck and can't evaluate talent.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I would stick with Mariota.

I think Winston has the potential to be the best qb of the past two drafts, but I am afraid his head my explode at any point and TB will be dealing with their own VY.

10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

The defense was pretty suspect as well. Chip Kelly has a big problem on his hands. He's either going to be gone or duties will be removed if this keeps up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar