Which newcomer will have the best 2010 season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, May 10, 2010.

?
  1. Derrick Morgan

24 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Tye Hill

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. Damien Williams

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  4. Jason Babin

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. Alterraun Verner

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. LaGarette Blount

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Will Witherspoon

16 vote(s)
    34.8%
  8. Rennie Curran

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I went with Will Witherspoon... because voting for Derrick Morgan is boring, and I realistically think, other than Morgan, 'spoon has the best chance of putting together a good season. He's a solid vet who will be ready to go right from the start, which is more than can be said of most of the other guys on the list. Some of those guys I can see eventually having an impact, but for 2010, 'spoon is ready to roll.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea umm, if he played in the Chiefs system he'd be worth caring about, but we don't run anything in the Oregon offense, and wont. Show me him doing something out of a professional formation against a real team. Don't think I'm hating on him, I'm just not tickled by him the way some others are.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^

He's a power back. He'd do better in a pro formation (I-Form, Single Back, Offset I) than he would in a spread formation where he's right next to the QB. He'll have much more momentum going forward, he's not scared to lower his shoulder, and he has good lateral quickness.

He'll be a beast for us. You could even have him and CJ in the backfield together in a shotgun formation with Vince which could be deadly. Have CJ running pitches, swing routes, and screens, and then you still have to defend Blount pounding it up the middle. Throw in some play action and you've got an instantly improved formation.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar