Which newcomer will have the best 2010 season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, May 10, 2010.

?

Who will have the biggest impact in 2010?

1. Derrick Morgan

24 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Tye Hill

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. Damien Williams

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  4. Jason Babin

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. Alterraun Verner

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. LaGarette Blount

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Will Witherspoon

16 vote(s)
    34.8%
  8. Rennie Curran

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I was thinking one of the DBs but Morgan can make the D-backfield look a lot better with his pressure so I took Morgan.
  2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Morgan, mainly because he's almost a lock to start very early (perhaps even week one). I don't think that can be said about any of those other players. I do think Hill might start at CB, but I don't think that's as likely as Morgan starting at DE for most of the season. Plus, our DL could really use the help, and Morgan is NFL ready.
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Uhh.. What games did you see him in? None?

I went with Witherspoon on the poll.
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Morgan, after watching some Fisher interviews it sounds like only Morgan and the guys they drafted for Special teams will get a good amount of playing time. Ringer will be the #2 Back, Blount wont see the field much,Williams will be used on ST only.

I expect the lineup to stay pretty much the same besides Special teams and Morgan.
  5. NinjaSTEVE37

NinjaSTEVE37 Camp Fodder

Im going with Morgan. Like most of you guys are saying, he will most likely be in the starting line-up no matter what. I see him bringing a variety of pass rush moves to the table and think he'll get great pressure on opposing QBs as well as pretty good against the run.

I want to say Damien as well, but in different magnitudes, I think he was a steal in the 3rd as a WR and I see a ton of potential in him. I just think that no matter how well he plays he wont be put ahead of Gage or Washington because of their decent salary theyre being payed. I do however expect him to contribute very successfully on special teams in both return games
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I'd bet everything Blount ends up the #2 by mid-season.

I like Ringer, and he's one of those guys you want to see do well- but from what I've seen of him in the NFL, he's going to struggle to hold the next guy down.
  7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Blount is a beast. But witherspoonwill have the biggest impact. Without kb wither spoon is our best lb. I voted spoon.
  8. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

The common fan will always follow the hype of a player from a big time school. Lendale, VY, Blount, etc.

No one was in love with CJ as a first rounder of Finnegan as a 6th until they both EARNED the love. Don't you wish all players were judged on their Pro play and not their kiddie land college career?
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

There is no hype following Blount. And you say "kiddie land" as if you could hold a towel for those college programs. If they did well vs. their peers at one level, they have a better than not chance of doing it at their next stop. LenDale is a good NFL player, same for Vince. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean a thing. If fans pick a rookie over you're picks then so be it. I'm betting Morgan and Williams both out play their veteran counterparts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.