Which jersey would you want?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Jan 17, 2007.

?
  1. Travis Henry

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  2. Kevin Mawae

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. KVB

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. Keith Bulluck

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  5. Chris Hope

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Pac-Man

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  7. Future 1st round pick.(Jarrett,Landry,Nelson)

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where is OJ Small on that list? :hmm:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

After my Rolle jersey was no longer accurate, I switched to Bulluck, and have been proud of it every game. Great player, probably not going anywhere for quite some time.

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'm sure you could special order his Kats jersey.

4. Bah... I ain't buying a Kats jersey. It's Titans or nothing. And right now it's nothing. I still only have my Eddie jersey and McNair jerseys (in the back of the closet). I just didn't wear one all year long...

I think I'll try to call in a favor from Fisher and see if I can get my OJ jersey.

5. u cant really say our first rounder cause maybe its someone that no one wants? i say pac hes a complete stud, not bulluck tho because he isnt going to be around as long =[

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pac is a bigger risk to not stay around as long. If he gets in any more trouble, his future here could be short. Keith is the most reliable bet to be around three or four more years (I forget what year he re-signed).

7. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

I really want a Pacman West Virginia jersey but I can't find one anywhere.

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Me to. I've even tried to find a site where you can get a personalized WVu jersey.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That's why I put Landry, Jarrett, Nelson. Unless Pac-man doesn't get into any trouble this off-season I problay wouldn't get his jersey.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

"Future 1st round pick.(Jarrett,Landry,Nelson)"

how many times do i have to tell everyone in here..

ive said it since week 3

WE ARE DRAFTING TED GINN JR. end of story

anyways go with the man PAC MAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar