Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which is more likely?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Peyton Manning breaks the single season TD record or Eli Manning breaks the single season INT record?

Through 5 games, Peyton Manning has 20 TDs and is on pace for 64 on the season.
    Through 6 games, Eli Manning has 15 INTs and is on pace for 40 on the season.

The single season record for TDs is 50.
    The single season record for INTs is 42! Might be hard to break that.

Now that I learned the INT record is 42, I will say Peyton is more likely to break the record... but I'm not sure he does.
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,205
    Has to be Peyton. I've never seen a more loaded offense, maybe even better than the 07 Pats.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    42?!

Who the **** made that record?

Eli gets pulled before he throws 42.

What are you thinking RSB? This is JCB thread bad.
    Alex1939 and SawdustMan high five this.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    Hence no poll... serious landslide is so
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,870
    I do not think a Manning gets pulled. The sports news world would explode.
    nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    At this point I think there is an equal chance of both happening at this point. The way Eli played last night was terrible. His older brother is going to have a field day Sunday eating the jaguars for dinner and get ahead of the pace he needs leaving him to have 1 bad game and he would still break the record. I think both happen
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Peyton will break the TD record so long as he doesn't get hurt.

Eli wont throw 42 INT's, someone will kill him long before he ever gets close.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    no one has the balls to bench him
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Thats why some poor miserable guy in Staten island will end up being the one to make the decisions easy by taking Eli out
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

considering what "happened" to schaub I would not doubt this but aside from that the giants have a very bad defense as we saw last night and I feel like Eli is pressed to throw and score points to keep up with the other team and making mistakes. Jacobs was their offense last night but how long before he goes down from tiredness and being over used. I still think he will break that record.