Which Injured Titan will Impact the most in 2007

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Out of these banged up Titans who will have the biggest impact in 2007 ( you can put them in order or just pick 1 whatever floats your raft)

CB/NB Michael Waddell
    TE Ben Troupe
    DE Antwan Odom
    OT Daniel Loper
    DT/DE Rien Long
    TE Erron Kinney
    WR David Givens
    OG Zach Piller
    Man it would be good to have all these guys back playing to there full potential

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right now, my money is on Troupe only because the pressure will be on for him to prove his worth. It's time for Odom to make an impact for the same reason.

Loper is likely never more than a backup. Waddell may make a splash on special teams. I don't think Long returns. Givens won't contribute much (if at all). And Kinney may be done (though I hope this isn't the case).

#34 Behind Enemy Lines

gotta say

Troupe. Scaife had plenty of great plays but Troupe's athleticism certainly could've been used to exploit some backers.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I also like that ben troupe will be back, but i think that Odom's best years are behind him..

Givens might be a contributor depending on what WRs we acquire on the off season. If we gave Bennett a shot to be the #1 WR in 06, its only fair that we give givens the same.

edit: typos

5. i agree i think its going to be troupe and kinney is likely done for his career

6. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

givens becuase as everyone knows we are low on that position right now.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Agree and it gives us more vetranship.

8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

givens' knee basically exploded last year. im mnot expecting 10 catches fromhim next year

10. TD10

TD10 Camp Fodder

I would release Givens. Good player but may never be the same. We could sign another player for what he's getting. Troupe may have the biggest impact, but I look for Troupe to be a solid back-up once we bring in a new DE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar