Which free agents should the Titans try to obtain?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I always liked Spikes, I would be down for that. The fact he and Brown would compliment each other. I obviously like Williamson too.

Titans Jeff: time for a new Free Agency target thread, pinned?

For Free agency:
    RB
    I want us to target Mark Ingram, I think he will be cheap and is the type of workhorse back we need. I think he will come at reasonable rate.

The ideal signing would be Suh, and we should def go for him.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Dwayne Bowe and Troy Polumalu are my favs on that list

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well hes over at Vanderbilt working out, Webster should go "workout" with him lol

4. JCBRAVE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dwayne Bowe!

Just NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah, just say a big NO to Bowe

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

No way we cut Woodyard. No reason to make another hole just to sig someone who may or may not be better than Woodyard. We don't need the money and have other needs first.

I would really look at Reggie Bush. He would definitely be an up grade to Leon Washington. He would be a great 3rd down back and can still catch out of the back field. He can still rush a bit as well. We can then officially move McCluster back to the slot and use him properly.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Whats the hate on Bowe for, did I miss him dragging girls across Walmart parking lot?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If mike Wallace gets cut, he could be a addition since he fits whis deep pass scheme

9. JCBRAVE

You may have missed some stuff yes, Dwayne Bowe is the biggest crappiest WR of all time, he's toxic in my book. DO NOT TOUCH

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I had him on my fantasy team couple of years ago and he did well, I was delighted to hear he wasn't playing last year against us on opening day. No Tds last year is a concern.

What makes him toxic? Serious question I don't know. Seems like a big veteran physical possession reciever we are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar