Which early game are you going to watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nothing really grabs my interest.

Packers vs Jets seems to me to be the the most important game but I think it will be boring.

I like the look of the Bills vs Chiefs. Could be a shootout with both Offences playing well.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The horrible Den-SF game is on TV over here, so I'm gonna follow it - not so much because of the game, but because of the show that follows.

The danish commentators will be doing it live in a theater with a few hundred people and live cheerleaders etc. during the US commercials.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm viewing online with NFL gamepass.

The London game isn't viewable on line because it conflicts with Sky who have the rights to show it live. Don't think I'll be missing much.

Orton could have another big game though and put up a lot of yards.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm in the New York area so I'm stuck watching the Jets all the time. I've got Packer fantasy players so this week I'll almost enjoy watching the Jets.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

London game, im going :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'll be watching either Michael Myers vs. Laurie Strode or Packers vs. Jets

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My options are:

Jaguars vs Cowboys
    Packers vs Jets

...so probably Packers vs Jets.

Sadly, I don't get to watch the Titans game either :( Have to watch the stupid Vikings/Pats game!!!

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm stuck with Miami/Cincy or Green Bay/New York Jets. I see a probable nap in my future.

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What, no love for the Rams/Panthers match-up? It should be epic.

I'll probably watch the Jets/Pack, but I always enjoy flipping between a couple games when the Titans aren't on. There aren't a lot of classic match-ups early but it's a good chance to check out some players of interest. I'd like to watch a bit of the Lions offense today to see how Stafford and Best look. As C79 said the Chiefs/Bill game might be a fun chance to watch a couple of young teams battle it out... and of course there are the obligitory fantasy players to follow... Go Frank Gore and Steve Smith!

Of course I was being sarcastic regarding the Panthers/Rams, but I wouldn't be shocked if it ended up being a pretty entertaining game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar