Which Dyson do you wish we had?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. we are moving him becasue the staff thinks that he will be the best their and i guess they are going to keep the competition for the safety spot open, but in all honesty i do think that griffin even tho he didnt play S in college is the best person to draft at that point in time for the CB position, but i really hope that we get him to the S position soon becasue the staff needs to look hard at Finnegan

2. smili

smili Starter

outside corner or nickel. we'd still be short quality without finnegan

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm not gonna choose favorites, but let me just say that off the field, the Dyson brothers are two first rate guys. I've met them both. In fact, I have a Titans mini helmet signed by Kevin on one side and Andre on the other.

Kevin signed it one year at a Caravan stop. It was my son's first caravan. He was only a couple of months old. I have a picture in my office of Kevin holding my kid.

Andre showed up on a stop a couple of years later I believe. We were walking through the line and the guys were doing like they often do, just signing and passing stuff down the line and not really looking up. When I got to Andre, I pulled out the helmet with Kevin's sig on it and told him it was my "Dyson only" helmet. He got a big grin and then stopped and took some extra time to put his signature on it exactly right (some of the other stuff was kind of sloppy).

I also remember Andre getting in trouble at camp one year. Some girls were leaning on the fence and he was crouched down on the sidelines in front of them. The girls kept yelling "Andre... AnDRE!!" and he turned around and smiled at them. A position coach saw him and absolutely blasted him. The girls started crackin' up and then I saw Andre laughing a little bit while trying to hold it back.

Sorry for rambling, just felt the need to put those memories down somewhere.

A team would do well to have a stable full of Dysons in my opinion.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Andre he was a very good CB with #1 skills. Kevin was average he had some decent seasons but Andre was very good and as consistent as they come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar