Which Dyson do you wish we had?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am not sure where you got that from.

One year he had a good start to the season in the first 3 or 4 games but he played a full 16 games then.

The year he did his knee he played one game.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

A.Dyson..man he was one of the most underrated CBs in the NFL....note that he was amazing...truely a very good player.....problem is when u play opposite an all-pro its almost impossible to get recognized..but he still did.....(only reason ppl know about Darrent Williams...Cb broncos..tragically is b/c he passed away..even though he was also a really good plyaer...no 1 knew bout him..b/c hey he was no1 beside the champ...when really he coulda been a 1st string cb..)

....also dyson did so well for the seahawks...so well he got the startin job.....and played really good 2. i was really pullin for him..this offseason for the titans to resign him..but hte jets jumped him fast..and gave him a well deserved deal 2....

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Ditto.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Speaking of Kevin

Did he retire yet?

Last I knew he was on the Panthers

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dyson picked us off 2x last season when we played his Jets

6. smili

smili Starter

Andre Dyson. We had a chance to get him before last year and wished we did. I think he signed a new contract for only something like 4 yrs/ 10-12 million or something like that. NOt bad at all for a starting CB. I thought he was decent, especially at a position we were weak at.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But at that time Pacman was a guaranteed starter and the coaches thought Reynaldo was going to be a good starter opposite him.

Hindsight is 20/20

8. smili

smili Starter

imho it's been a long time since we've had enough good corners. If 7th round Finnegan hadn't turned out so good we'd have been desperate again this year.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

is that why we are moving Griffin to corner even though we signed Harper?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar