Which current 3-0 team has the best chance of staying after Week 4? Titans 4%

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They got this poll up on NFL.com

Staying Unbeaten in week 4.

Bills 39%

Titans 4%

Broncos 32%

Cowboys 25%

Titans get no love!

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I'd vote for the Cowboys. Which is probably why they are #1 in my Rankings. The Titans are second most likely, but we do have a very tough game ahead of us. I think we will win, but it won't be easy.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

The Titans have the toughest week 4 opponent
    Denver plays KC
    Buffalo plays the Rams
    Dallas plays the Redskins
    Titans vs the Vikings

Personally I think all four will probably go 4-0 but lets face it the odds of the Vikings breaking our unbeaten streak are greater than the Chiefs, Rams, or Redskins getting a win this week.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Weird things always happen when the Skins and Cowboys play. I wouldn't write that game off yet. The Rams and KC are the two worst teams in football though.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We all go 4-0. KC sucks, Trent Green can't save the Rams, the Skins defense isn't that good, and the Vikings offense will be stopped by the best defense in the NFL.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

thats not our chance of winning...we just don't have "the best chance"...and i agree...the Bills have the best chance IMO playing the Rams

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We're all favored to win, but the other three all have easier games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The poll isn't saying we'll lose it's just who has the best chance. Whoever plays KC and STL obviously has the best chance.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

agreed. I don't really see what the big deal is.

4% of people polled said the Titans have the best chance of reaching 4-0 among the undefeated teams... honestly, I'm surprised that many picked the Titans.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yeah, whos to say all four teams won't go 4-0? In fact, I think they will. Hopefully not though, what if come week 6 we're the only undefeated team? That would be bad a$s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar