Which Camp are you in ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Sep 21, 2010.

?
  1. The "stay the course" camp

66.7%
  2. The "Anyone but Fisher" camp

11.1%
  3. The "Anyone but Vince" camp

14.8%
  4. The "Blow it up" camp

7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'll reserve my vote for now. I don't believe the choices you have are the only choices we could make.

I think we'd be hard pressed to find a coach better than Fisher that can take us deep into the playoffs immediately that is available or would be willing to come here.

But I think it's safe to say that what this team has been doing for the last 15 years isn't getting us over the hump. If Fisher would just mix it up a bit, allow the play calling to be a bit more creative & the FO not being afraid to occasionally make a splash in FA from time to time to get some big name talent in Tennessee, we'd be just fine!

So put my vote down as a change of philosophy and I don't think anything else would HAVE to be changed.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

why are you hating on Mariani? he fumbled one punt!! he's the best returner since we had Pacman. give the little whiteboy a chance, if that's the case did you cut ties with VY CJ and Fish 3 yrs ago?

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Don't worry. There's a reason he is an "It Sucks" magnet. I think he likes it. It's like the kid at school who does stupid stuff in class just to get a rise out of people.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Fish and VY yes.
    Also is not Only Mariani.
    Mouton
    Stevens
    Nickey
    Amano
    Ringer
    Rusty
    Verner
    hawk
    and Bo scaife.All this guys are trash and are not NFL whorthy.This team will lose intell we cut all this losers.Thanks to jeff fisher.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm in the wait and see camp.

If Young continues to be mediocre then in his 5th year, it's just not gonna happen, time to move on. If the gameplans continue to suck than Fisher has to go but we'll see.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Shouldn't the thread be referencing next season?

I voted blow it up but I wouldn't change a thing for this season. If we don't win the SB this year then clean house.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

costarica2 why are you a Titans fan? All you do is hate hate hate, are you actually a Colts fan!?

8. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Verner and Mouton? Who would play opposite Finny? Verner will be the starter eventually, imo, thought probably not this year.

Scaife probably won't be here too much longer, but we can't get rid of him and Stevens.

Ringer is CJ's back up, he can't be cut. If CJ went down, I'd feel the most comfortable with Ringer coming in than any one else we could add at this point.

Rusty will probably be #2 next year.

Hawkins maybe, he is buried on the depth chart so his loss wouldn't even be noticed.

I'd like to upgrade the center position, but there isn't going to be a better center than Amano that's available right now, except for Mawae.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

What bad have these four done to warrant even having a solid opinion on them...?

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

are you including costarica2 in there????
    just messing w/ ya 'cause that's the 4th name highlighted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar