Which came first?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I love how you guys just can't admit it. ONE thing changed. The quarterback. The same receivers played. The same coaches called the plays. The QUARTERBACK changed.
    You think we would have only thrown 14 times with Kerry Collins in the game?

2. Deuce Wayne

We'll never know how good our receivers are with Vince throwing the ball. Again, last week they looked pretty good.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The 49ers for one. The Chambersless Dolphins for two. Lets see... The Vikes for sure, The Jags, The Chiefs, The Falcons, um, the Seabirds. I'd take our corpse over any of those. Though I do like Dwayne Bowes potential.

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

And viola: somewhere among the bottom 5-7. (I'd personally take the Seahawks off with Deion Branch and good #2's and 3's [middle of the pack], and KC I would agree except they're going to have the leading rookie WR)

That's 22-27 other teams above us. And most people do not see any obvious talent superiority between us and any of those teams you listed--someone could equivocate any of them above us.

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

How in the world is that any different than saying: "We'll never know how good our quarterback is with Brandon Jones being his best receiver"?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would not have Kerry throw against Raiders. You gotta be kidding me if you would not run against that defensive front. It was gameplan. One thing changed, the attempts because of the gameplan.

7. Nash

Nash Starter

I don't usually like to get into the VY throwing discussions because he does have an extremely efficient motion that needs a little tweeking, but I do have to say that he wasn't throwing high and wide this weekend, the passes were where they were supposed to be.. and his touch seems to be improving.. so those 2 complaints are getting rectified...

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Todays paper, (Tennessean 10-30-07),
    "... Nickle back Vincent Fuller has more touchdowns than any of the teams receivers."
    And remembering what I heard on the radio during the game, "...the Titans have only played one game against a winning team."
    Vince needs to get into the game. He needs to spark these WR's and it starts in the lockerroom and continues into the huddle.

9. Deuce Wayne

we've only played one winning team?

Jaguars
    Colts
    It does worry me though, that we're barely beating bottom-feeders.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Maybe he meant, we've only beat one winning team. Not sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar