Which came first?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

My question is this- is our receiving corps that mediocre or is Vince just doing a poor job of getting them the ball?
    I am a big VY fan and I truly want him to succeed- but if his goal is to define himself as a great QB he will need to take it to the next level, both with his arm AND with his feet. He will also need help in the receiving corps, where we have entirely too many catchable dropped balls.
    Is it too late to sign some free agents? Are there any out there worth signing?
    Last year our defense was the weak link, now it's our passing game.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

A backup qb had 280 yards passing with these receivers about a week ago. That should say it all.

3. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

That's BS

I was at the game and then came home and watched every second of it on Tivo

What i saw was pass after pass hitting the recievers in the hands and chest and then being dropped

Our recievers are just not good enough and never have been.
    We need some damn recievers that can catch and have needed them since they came to Nashville

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

its true....

yesterday we had three TD catches dropped once by rookie gather, nother by williams and third by ben.....unacceptable...u want red zone production it starts here......

two were in the endzone and teh third was basically a guarantee TD if gather caught it.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The chicken and the egg fell to the earth at the exact same moment. I got that on Tivo.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I just heard on espn that even cleo lemon has more fantasy points than vince young now. Something definitely is not right.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

that's a low blow right there

8. DJB

DJB Starter

It's a combo of WRs, Vince not being accurate, not calling enough pass plays.

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Yep, hardboiled and bbq'd :))

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Fit to eat! :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar