Where's Kendall?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Teams need to stop babying(is that a real word) new rookies. Tell them the offer, and tell them guaranteed money is reduced every day he dont sign. Very few would sit out the season to miss out on the payola.

2. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Titans FO doesn't have a good record with negotiations, more likely it's their fault

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is very clearly the fault of the 2011 Buccaneers and Kendall Wright's agent. I don't know why some of you are blaming the Titans and saying that they are bad with negotiations.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was blaming Britt more than anything.

5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

because they are

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

based on what.

Not signing fat Albert, not paying Kearse his ransom, not paying well virtually whoever you want too name?

Titans have almost always gotten all the rookies into the first TC ontime. If Slowpoke RodWrightus dont sign its on the fat slow WR not the Titans

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Wright is ultimately responsible for his business. This is on him not his agent.

Stop being ridiculous and get your azz in camp Wright. I don't give a f¥ck if we don't see him until next year. Start taking money off the table.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

clearly it's both parties fault to some degree...you guys sound ridiculous trying to pin the blame to one person.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well we know KW has an offer he wont sign. Seems pretty real clear too me which one is holding back the team with their selfish actions

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're right, but a lot of rookies think their agents are in charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar