Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where's Bongo?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ontario Titan, May 25, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,378

Just a bullshit artist.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95

Yes

and I think he is World Peace.

So this guy goes back to the TOMB days, and was supposedly some sort of doctor with the team. A quick search on another forum has a whole thread sort of putting things together.

He would make these predictions about what was going to happen with the team. Got a following because he got a few correct. It fell apart when he said the front office had worked out multiple contracts for life, with some of our vets right before cap hell. That, of course, didn't happen.

Then he just went all crazy posting loads of random oddness. One of his things had something to do with iodine, much like our resident wack job.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,139
    :biglaugh:

The iodine. Makes me think of the nut job from Doctor Strangelove every time.
  3. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $826
    You'
    You're right it was the old TOMB and his screen name was Bongo59. I did enjoy reading some of his posts, BS or not, it was entertaining along with his posting style.....the rumours.....were good reads.....if nothing else......
  4. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $826
    His son is Chris Williams OT for the Rams (formerly the Bears) apparently
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,303
    nutz bizongo