Where would we be if we had Peyton Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

6-5 at worst! Definitely would have beat the Jags & Colts

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Locker was already here before we went after Peyton.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Doesn't matter what Peyton does when your D gives up 40+

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Hahaha a model American? Tell that to his wife who he has an 'open marriage' with while she sits at home with 2 babies while he gets head in the Hamilton Place J. Alexander's parking lot. Turn off the ESPN bro.

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I realize that. I'm saying I am happy it didn't happen because Jake would have been shelved or traded.

6. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

the only reply to the redneck vols fan/manning ****sucker that started this thread is who ****ing cares!

7. GeronimoJackson

Traded? Nah. Locker was always our future. Manning was only gonna be here for 2 years.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

The way Bud was talking I seriously doubt Jake would have had much to do with the future if we had Manning, lets not forget Bud was willing to give that guy everything to come here.

9. GeronimoJackson

I kept thinking we offered only a 2 year contract for some reason, my bad. Oh well, it all worked out in the end actually, trying to get him "cost" us Mario Williams. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ukjonky

ukjonky Starter

Manning took less money to go to Denver to avoid dealing with the inept ownership/management of the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar