Where would Tyler Wilson rank in this QB class???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol well until I see the kid play, I'm going with scrub to the nth degree.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its the Raiders man, nothing they do makes sense.

Oakland uses their top pick on DJ Hayden who has major health concerns coming in, then surprise surprise he lands himself on IR.

Before that they go and blow their 2012 draft on a worn out Carson Palmer, and he's not even on the team anymore.

But even before that they use a top 10 pick on Rolando McClain, wheres he at, in jail?

2009 take Darrius Heyward-Bey, LOL

2007 Jamarcus Russell, LMAO

Oakland once drafted a kicker in the 1st round, you have to remember who we're talking about here.

Newish GM Reggie McKenzie had his hands so full from sifting through all the Al Davis trash he lost track of a guy he himself signed off on drafting. Oakland goofed up letting go of Wilson, but good for us, now we get a serviceable QB for cheap.

3. Clark

How do you know? You think the kid just didn't want to play for Oakland? I mean something awfully crazy had to have happened... "Lost track?" - bro this isn't some fairy tale of the once raiders "lost" QB who arrives in TN to go on to win SBs. Lol sorry. I'm not buying he got lost in the shuffle. Think of something more crazy so I can laugh plz.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Ok. let me just answer the question at hand..

If it came out that he was as bad as he seems to be at an NFL level.. he would be undrafted. That is the status he will be coming into this season as.. not a draft pick at all.. we have nothing invested in him. We are probably his last stop until a forced retirement.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Clark

And just for context - I liked Wilson coming out of College.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats what he claims happened.

7. Clark

Then he's delusional. "Spent my fourth round pick on a QB... But can't remember which one" - o_O

Do you also believe in Santa clause and the tooth fairy?

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Santa Clause is real damnit!

9. Clark

Attached Files:

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

BTW, just for reference. Santa Claus (as in the name Nicholas in a different language) is the name

Santa Clause is the movie starring the Tim the cocaine man Taylor.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar