Where would Fisher go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vigsted, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Fisher can coach wherever he wants in my book... with the exception of Tennessee

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not even close. He'll be beaten to a bloody pulp. He's been holding this team back for a looong time. Jared Cook will be let lose, and rape who ever is covering him. Thus making Jeff Fisher look like the complete moron he really is.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yeah, assuming that our next coach runs CJ straight up the middle 25 times a game. Makes a rookie QB making his first start throw more than the starter had in any other game. Or is in love with a washed up, noodle armed, drunk QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. amy

amy Starter

Fisher has stated that he wants to end his career here. Maybe next season will be his last and he will retire. That is, if Bud doesn't fire him first. Bud is so bizarre these days, there's no telling what he will do. He certainly doesn't seem inclined to trade Vince. I will give to Fisher if he has the cahones to coach-or try to anyhow-Vince for another year, considering how much they must despise each other.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This is exactly what I think.

6. Alex1939

I'm not at all scared of that, but there may well be reason to be.

Fisher is not awful, he will have a vendetta against this organization if he leaves without a ring. And it's within the realm of possibility that he could truly succeed with another franchise.

However, if I had to wager money, I would wager Fisher will never have a Superbowl ring as a HC.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would take that bet on all new NFL HCs

8. Alex1939

uhhhh DUH :lol:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol.

fish face is far from the worse HC ever but clearly he is at best above average overall.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

In the current state of the NFL, is he really above average? He seems to hate the passing game, which is what the game is centered around right now, if he goes to say Arizona(Random team from the list) and tries to run the team like he did the Titans, it's going to be a train wreck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar