Where would Fisher go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vigsted, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher in Cincy? Coaching Pacman again eh?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

USC in a few years is as good as any guess. Maybe if The Vikes move to LA..
    I honestly don't think he coaches for a coupla years and not even a remote chance he takes a Cincy/Panthers type job... He'll have leverage to move somewhere he wants to be..

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jason Garrett took a 1-7 team and so far is 3-1 with them. It's not like the guy just fell off the turnip truck he has interviewed with about 7 teams for a head job and was offered a couple of turned them down. He was the highest paid coordinator in the whole league.

How can Jerry Jones not make him the permanent coach now? I say that Garrett gets that job especially when he choose to be loyal to the team and not take a head job when offered.

FYI both the Falcons and the Ravens offered Garrett the head job before they hired the guys they have now.

If Jones wants Fisher that bad i say fine we will take Garrett.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again Jerry Jones thought enough of Garrett to pay him $3M just to be the OC and keep him there. He thought enough of him to make him the interim coach.

Jason Garrett is not going anywhere.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm damn sure. I'd prefer if he didn't coach in the division. But if he does, so be it. The thought of having to face him two times a year isn't nearly frightening enough to make me change my mind about wanting him out of Nashville.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Maybe Dallas was possible before but I agree that they already have their HC now. Not sure I understood the Dallas link though - if Fisher wants more control he ain't getting it with Jerry.

My money is in the broadcast booth. USC after that makes more sense than NFL. Fisher would make a great college coach. He's a good teacher, that's his strength. Give him a simplified college game plan, a steady stream of young talent to coach up and he'd thrive.

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Fisher will absolutely OWN the Titans if and when he coached against them in the future. His hands have been tied in Nashville for years now.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Owning a team has never really been Fisher's style.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

For people who don't care about Fisher, or where/if he goes, you are sure talking a lot about his future. :sad2:

Let it go and let him coach. :sad2:

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If by own you mean win by a field goal then I agree.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar