Where will you be when the Titans Pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansJonne, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'll probably be at home watching.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'll be coming off the lake around 2pm after a quick 2 hour booze cruise with some friends to de-ghost myself from winter.

Then I'll fire up the grill around 5pm and throw on some steaks and chicken. Hopefully the Titans will pick around that time.

Life is rough.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'll be having a dance party with Tuckfro42's girls as well.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Um, I'm talking about my 5 and 3 year old daughters. You perv.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'll be on I-65 heading to Louisville for an exhibit install Sunday morning

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

haha way to cut a joke short :ha::ha:
    I was at work last year during the CJ pick but my co worker and i were watching it in the break room. my manager heard me yell the f bomb but i told her it was the television. ie. i don't work there anymore, thx alot cj

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I'll be watching from bed... Thinkin I'll don the old McNair jersey for luck. Kinda wishing I had a Bulluck jersey to wear though; that was a #30 pick who certainly panned out ok!!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll be in bed...probably asleep.

9. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I will miss about the first half of the draft but I will jump in around pick 20 with some Southern Comfort and high hopes

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

My wife is going to pop in about 8 weeks and today, later in the afternoon her Dad is throwing her a "Baby Bash". We are going to be over at his house with a lot of friends and family when the Titans pick. I will be practically the only person there that will actually care about the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar