Where will you be when the Titans Pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansJonne, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im not really a Draft Party kind of guy. I think i'll just watch it alone in the family room while i wear my lucky Titan Shirt.
    ie. i wore it during every win except in the playoffs where i had a soda stain on it.
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

:hmm: work.
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm gonna head over to my friend's place and we'll play XBox on his 42-inch plasma and watch the draft on a second TV right next to the first one. You have to be doing something else because the draft is so slow and so boring for 95% of the time.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea i think ill play madden also. What station do you guys use? I switch between NFL Network and ESPN
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

On the couch with some Cheez-Its and a Dr. Pepper.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

yep
  7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm at work until 4:30 tomorrow, so I should be able to get off and watch the Titans pick. I'll probably just watch it from my couch. Last year, I went and played golf while the draft was going on. Heard the Titans pick while driving home, and almost drove off the road in anger. I HATED the CJ pick last year.
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I'll be that guy screaming "YES! WE GOT ALPHONSO SMITH/HACKEEM NICKS" or the guy that screams "GOD DAMNIT"

I'll probably get fired. Last year I got written up for the Chris Johnson pick.
  9. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

In '07 I was in Iao valley state park... my brother was visiting. Angela Curley (Travis Laboy's mom) called to give updates. We didn't understand the safety pick at the time.

In '08 i was on the Big isle... working. i think. They all run together now.

In '09 I will be on the isle of Lana'i....working again. :( I'll try to keep up via cellphone.
  10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Depends on how long it takes. I'll either be bowling or having a dance party with my girls.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.