Where will Tebow play next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

..to the team in need of selling tickets

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

LOL. if the broncos are destroyed because of Tebow, I wouldn't mind having a destroyed franchise right now. They're doing ok considering they're destroyed n' all.

If they are destroyed, what are we?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only reason theyre good is because he's gone, why is this hard to get?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I wouldn't be surprised if PM chokes 1st game of the playoffs and goes less far than a Tebow led team did.
    Tebow hasn't destroyed anything. The Jets were a circus.. Sanchez is horrible, their defense is terrible. No Tomlison, terrible toe sucking coach. Tebow did nothing for or against them all season. I honestly am not a florida or Tebow lover. I just try to give credit or blame when I believe it's due.

Honestly, Tebow seems a little smug.. and pretends he is a virgin when he has these supermodel-type girlfriends.. he is hitting that.. why lie about it?

5. JCBRAVE

On the subject of girlfriends, anybody find it weird his latest girlfriend looked like his mom??

Maybe thats why he dumped her.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

"destroys franchises" = teams that are in a mess for a couple of years because a player screws them over .. (IE VY).. instead, the broncos luckily get manning and trade tebow... and is still a playoff team... Jets? no, sanchez butt fumbles then foot fumbles their way out of the playoffs.... tebow didn't screw the jets... the jets screwed him...

im no tebow fan whatsoever... but he does not "destroy franchises"... gives them headaches is more like it with all the media and fan love/hate

btw JC... your beard doesn't hide the double chin... nice try though...

7. JCBRAVE

If you people think having Tim Tebow is good for a team, well maybe you'd like to buy my beach front property in Nashville.

He's not some backup RB or WR who plays special teams, he's a QB that derails an entire offense.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

they went to the playoffs with him...

I'm in no way saying Tebow is even remotely good. But retarded logic is retarded.

9. JCBRAVE

And why did they go to the playoffs?

Because of their defense.

So they went to the playoffs with him, then they got rid of him. Oh yea he's real good LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You said he destroyed their franchise. Clearly untrue. They went to the playoffs the year he was there, and the year after he left. How are they destroyed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar