Where will Tebow play next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

No I know you aren't jealous. Was agreeing with you.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He'll play for the Titans and our stadium will be completely full every Sunday with Teblow fans.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wont happen, Tebow destroys franchises. he'll go to the CFL

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Like the broncos?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

So Tebow throws ONE good pass and he wins the game??? How long have you been watching football? The Defense won that game, the were waiting for 4.5 quarters for Tebow to make a play and he finally did.

Anyone that thinks Tebow is a good QB has no real football knowledge, and there is no point in arguing with you.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His coach threw him out after beating Pittsburgh in the post season, he's not good. He went to New York and because of that stunt will get his entire coaching staff fired.

Wherever Tebow goes, trouble follows. He's a nice person but so what.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

He will be a Florida Gator........I mean Jacksonville Suckuars.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I did not say Tebow is a good passer. He did earn my respect by beating the Steelers in dramatic fashion with his arm.

He did win the game. They did not win in spite of him.. he threw the Game winning pass!!! If the defense shut down the Steelers in overtime, and the broncos kicked a field goal, you'd have a point... but they didn't. That one clutch pass is one more clutch pass than the Titans would have mustered. That ONE good pass was enough to win that game. It won the game.. 101 out of 100 people would agree. The Steelers would agree.

That is not winning in spite of someone. What Trent Dilfer/Ravens did is winning in spite of a QB.

It very well may be the only big play he ever has in his career. It would be foolish to deny that he didn't earn that win.

9. Thaddeus43

Anyone that seriously thinks that Tim Tebow is on the same level as Locker as far as being a QB goes is seriously retarded.

The year Tebow took the Broncos to the playoffs, he had 2 games over 50% completions ... just TWO!!! ... He also had 2 games where he completed less than 30% of his passes.

In 5 games he completed less than 10 total passes ... completed 20 or more passes in a game just 1 time.

And you don't think it was the Defense winning games??? The Broncos won a game where Tebow completed 2 passes, and had 43 total rushing yards.

The Broncos lost their last 3 games that season and backed thier way into the playoffs ... yeah, real clutch LOL

His QBR, which take things into consideration such as game winning drives and rushing, was a lousy 29.9 for the year. He only broke the 50 mark in 3 games.

This stats are historically bad.

He was a gimmick quaterback, that won a few games ... no team will ever have long term success with that type of play. Hence he was backing up Mark Sanchez, and is now backing up a rookie QB. If he had any talent the Jets would've played him.

10. Thaddeus43

1st of all that is impossible LOL.

And when I say winning 'in spite' of Tebow, I could care less if he technically threw the game wnning pass ... they never should've been in that situation. Steelers played like garbage that game. Any other playoff team that year would've blown them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar