Where will Tebow play next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Oh lord, now you've gone and given the networks another idea for a useless reality show!

2. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Possibly Arizona.. most likely Jacksonville , the Titans might need a T.E. if Cook goes somewhere else:brow:

3. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I think there would be only one team for him and that is the Jaguars. They could sign him and have him compete against Gabbert for the starting QB position. Both are about equally bad, so he would get the starting job based on popularity. Jaguars will sell more tickets and continue to sport the worst offense in the NFL.
    For us Titans it would be great. Jerry Gray has already figured out how to contain Tebow, i.e. blitz the living crap out of him. The dude looked completely lost during that series.
    Seriously, there are practice squad QBs that play better than Timmie.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think either Tebow or Vick will end up in Jacksonville.

Honestly I wouldn't mind Tebow as a starting RB, or better yet if Tennessee brought him in as a change of pace to CJ. He's got the build and his competitive fire is something you love to see. I think with a little coaching and polishing he could be a pretty productive back. Peyton Hillis like..

And you could always run the wildcat with him as well as HB Passes, etc...

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

1st of all it was a joke.

2nd of all, They won a playoff game despite Tebow. They went games that year where all tebow could muster was 7 pts, and yet they still won. The Broncos have a very good team, Tebow was holding them back. With a decent QB last year, they would've won a lot of games

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Is VY even in the NFL? No? Thought so ... nice try buddy.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Henne might be a better passer than those two combined. So if Jacksonville is smart, they don't lose Henne for either of those guys.

Now if either wanna play RB while Mojo holds out, maybe that could work.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Tebow should convert to FB or HB and throw only on trick plays..

kind of like his Florida days.

He's not a QB.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

May I suggest you actually watch the playoff game last year?

Tebow won that game vs. the Steelers. He threw the pass. No offense, but you don't know what you're talking about on this one.

I was cheering. I became a Tebow fan that day, when he beat the steelers. Any enemy of the Steelers is a friend of mine.

That one winning play right there... is better than the Titans have done since 2003????? True.

We at gotitans do a lot of crap talking for fans of a team who never make noise in the playoffs when it matters. Ever in the history of the Super Bowl.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yup, that was an ugly game, but Tebow did win it. I remember watching this game in the sports bar in Cancun last year. They had a bunch of tv's outside with all the playoff games on. Man were we smashed :beerbang:lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar