Where will everyone go now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 2, 2012.

?

Who gets your fandom?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2012.
  1. Packers

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. 49er's

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Patriots

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Ravens

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Steelers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Saints

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  7. Giants

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. Falcons

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  9. Lions

15 vote(s)
    28.8%
  10. Other

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'm rooting for whoever plays the Texans. After that I am rooting for whoever knocks the Texans out of the playoffs.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not a lot to choose from in the AFC so bengals top choice. Ravens least disliked among others. I'd prefer NFC win the super bowl.

3. Titan_up

Titan_up I bleed blue

haha that is exactly how it is for me. While living just right next to Knoxville, there is a bunch of Peyton Manning fans. Especially my father. MY argument has always been Tom Brady because of the rings, and the rings are what matter. I personally think Peyton Manning sucks. Just take a look at his playoff record. It speaks for itself. Tom Brady is the best all time QB and if he wins another one it would help my case also.

However, I personally would love to see NE, SF, Detroit, or NO win it. NE because of Brady, SF because of the history, and how bad they have sucked for the last decade, and Detroit because of Jim Schwartz. The fact they were 0-16 just a few years ago. What a complete turn around if they could win the Superbowl. NO because I like Brees, and the fact they beat the Colts in the Superbowl two years ago

4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

You should check the board's Code of Conduct, that may be a bannable offense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Brady is better than Manning. Just like Kobe is better than LeBron, and why Jordan is better than the entire decade of 1990 forwards.

6. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Saints. Brees is cool.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Niners...big fan of Patrick Willis

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Live in Wisconsin so I give the nod to the Packers but I'm VERY fond of the Pats. So as long as one of them wins I'll be about as content as one can be when your favorite team isn't in it.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Lions. Stafford is one of my favorite players in the league right now, megatron is up there too.

Wouldn't mind the Pats, Saints or Packers either.

10. amy

amy Starter

The Lions and the Saints. That would be so Biblical, eh? However, this time around I think the Saints would have the Lions for dinner! :ha::D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar