Where to stay in Nashville?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by DelawareTitan, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

You could also wait until single game tickets go on sale, typically a Saturday in mid July

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If this is what you decide, just make sure you sleep on your back...:spud:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You get a good view of the stars too.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

...in the Velvet Elvis suite..

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i go to bed at 9pm, so you cant make any noise after 9. sorry.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

OP, i sent you a PM about tickets. I would recommend doing as someone else said and attempting to get them through ticketmaster in July when they go on sale. Honestly, don't get your hopes up, it's almost impossible to get good seats to the good games that way. But, I sell tickets on the side and can offer you (or anyone) a very good deal on any game, or if i don't have exactly what you need, I will point you in the right direction to ensure you don't overpay and/or get scammed.

7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Opryland Hotel to be closed until December (at least)

8. Maccas

Maccas Team Australia

Couldn't really find a better place to post in so I thought I would try this thread.

Is any bar good to hang out in before or after the game?

Will be coming from Australia to watch the first game of the season, staying not to far from the ground and was wondering if any pubs had a good crowd in them for before and after the games?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd definitely recommend tailgating with the rest of the fans before the game rather than hanging out in a bar. Don't be shy. It's a good time.

(Sorry, I didn't really answer your question but I just wanted to mention the tailgating)

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Pretty much everything around LP Field is going to have a big crowd but the goTitans.com tailgate will be going on before the games and we'd like to meet you. We'll have announcements as we get closer to the season with a map to where we gather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar