Where things went wrong for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

See, from the thread title, I was kind of hoping this would be a one liner contest...

Where thing went wrong for pacman...

...when the gunfire started
    ...when he pulled out the money
    ...when he pulled into the gas station
    ...when he started hocking that loogie

Come on, there's tons of options!

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I haven't given up on you either short-bus. ;)

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

So all of a sudden we’re all psychologists?? lets all stop trying to analyze the poor guy and try to figure out where things went wrong…the guy needs professional help and that’s that.

4. BOMBILDER

BOMBILDER Guest

Unfortunately, unless he acceps the professional help, he can't be helped. He feels like his entourage IS the help.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The dreads went bye bye:yes:

PacMan doesnt need help, everyone who doesnt see things his way needs help, I mean, you dont wanna get fkd up, dont mess with mah boi

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You must be the new guy.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Let's hear it for Pacman. He hasn't been in the headlines since June 18th.....

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Young54..

I guess we are all sounding like psychologists because that is consistent with the question. I do agree that maybe less time should be spent understanding why he is a jerk then just accepting that is what he is.

When some poster moronically is more concerned about who pacman is able to trust or his "belief system" than shooting victims there is something wrong.

The victims here mater the most not some soon to be ex titan cornerback. No matter the genesis of pacs problems we know he doesn't have the moral courage or good sense to stop doing those same things so expect someone to die someday as a result of his anger management problem. Of course dead bodies won't stop the retarded excuses made by some for the great and powerful pacman.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I majored in Psychology and Economics, but I still can't understand why Pac does what he does and how he spends his money. :))

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Your ride is here RollTurd. Keep trying to state my opinion- someday you'll get it right.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar