Where the Schwartz bashers go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i9d start speed over smarts at MLB...............with Thortnton and KB we got enough smarts..............we need speed and tackling................neither does Sirmon have

2. Nine

Nine Starter

I'd at least like to see what Tulloch can do. He'll learn more in one or two games than he'll learn in a month of practices.

The bottom line is, MLB is a weakness right now. Tulloch doesn't know the assignments; Sirmon knows them inside out, but is too slow to execute them. Reps and experience will help Tulloch enormously, but they'll do nothing to improve Sirmon's limited mobility. Advantage: Tulloch.

As far as Schwartz is concerned...if he can turn things around and create a dominant defense by year's end, then maybe he stays. But his gameplans have been consistently inferior to the talent he was given. Granted, he did a great job of containing the Colts' offense, but deserves less credit for the Redskins game....our defense didn't win the game as much as Mark Brunell threw it away.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know if schwartz did anything spectacular with the colts gameplan. he did the same exact thing the jags did. they both had the same results(14 points). the game changing play in that game was a punt return for a td for the colts.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I never said that. Ever. ;)

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If they are anything like me, they are watching Team America, world police, at like 4am in the mourning and laughing their *** off.

Two week reprieve.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

if anything,, Fisher did more to show up in teh colts game than schwartz, because fisher knows how the colts play more than any other coach in the leauge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar