Where the Schwartz bashers go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i feel bad tho about how we always bash LT and he played really well, and the whole media knows that hes the most criticized on our defence, and after the game watchin him being interviewed, he knows it too, and i cant help but feel bad for the guy, but if he can keep playing like he did at the end of the game then hes pro bowl material (2 passes deflected, 1 int those were in the last two times our d was on the field)

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

One or two okay games does not erase 90+ games of pure unadulterated crapola.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, like i said on another thread, thompson is good for one great game a year. it always makes me think "man, maybe this is the game he turns everything around?"

it never happens.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And Travis Henry remains a drug head the Titans gave up too much for too, right? ;)

5. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I can understand the criticism of LT and even Hill, but what exactly has Sirmon done, or not done this year? He has looked no better or worse than most of the guys out there. He is fourth on the team with 32 tackles. And that is not playing every snap due to playing middle LB and coming out on certain formations. I know, a lot of people here want Tulloch to start, but he is a rookie who is still making mistakes on special teams. I think the coaching staff wants someone in that spot with some experience. I think Sirmon could be playing better, but he is certainly the best option right now.

6. Fry

because he's got lineman speed and we get killed on runs to edges thanks to it.

7. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

OK. I'll take that. What is your suggestion? Who do you replace him with? Tulloch? Please! He is still making mistakes on special teams, where his assignments are much less complicated. And by the way, usually runs to the edges are not entirely the "middle" linebackers responsibility. The fact the he is playing in less than 70% of the snaps and is still fourth on the team in tackles says that he is doing more than running around like a lineman and missing tackles to the edges.

8. Fry

he makes tackles that are right in front of him, but he cant cover and he cant run. i think tulloch can make tackles right in front of him AND run. seems like an upgrade to me.

i think sirmon is a big reason why we give up so many yards against the run.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Schwartz is terrible.

10. Fry

in a nut shell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar