Where online to view the game?...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can we make this the thread for all sites we can visit for the game. Like myself, a lot of us Titan fans are outside of the Nashville metropolitan area so we don't get Titans games on CBS. I'm hoping to see Sundays game in its entirety. Last two preseason games I missed each games 1st quarter because of sites that wouldn't show Titans games. I'd hate to miss any of the ones that matter. Anyone with good links please post.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Can't you just go to a sports bar? Most have NFL Sunday Ticket and have every game playing.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

but they expect you to buy food and drinks.

thats why i dont go. they dont like when you just sit there without ordering crap.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Who has a problem with buying some nachos or a beer while you watch a game?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No actually I cant. Not on Sunday afternoons anyway. I have to watch my kids til 3pm. Trust me, if it were as easy as going to the bar it'd be done. But if you read this, you now see my dilemma.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

AHHHH, I see. Good luck to you!

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sports bars can be very expensive week in and week out, and it usually involves having to deal with a drunk. You can't buy 18 weeks worth of cable or dish, either.

I live in Raider Nation :( so I may see tomorrow's game on TV or hear it via radio, but the rest of the season is off-limits to me. NFL season ticket sales are down again, but the NFL still continues to strive towards being a rich man's sport... the NFL Network is a hard slap to the face of fans who aren't privileged enough to blow their money on the luxury of extended tier cable TV... and it is a luxury. All this while approving ridiculous salaries for unproven rookies under the guise of "market economics".

I've been preparing myself for the day when I declare myself done with the NFL. Maybe the potential strike next season will hurry that along.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

justin.tv might have the game.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Sometimes i can find the game on sopcast but it's hit/miss and the video quality is usually bad. I usually subscribe to streamtvnow.com which looks like it forwards to a different site this year but it looks to work the same way. It costs about $20 for 3 months, and works pretty decently. The quality can be choppy occasionally but is normally pretty good. I had some trouble installing the correct video/audio codecs but they do have a guide somewhere in the FAQ that helped.

My sister in law used to have Sunday Ticket and we would use her acct to watch online but she had to cancel it. Bummer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar