Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Went on to say fisher ruined his rep and that's why he didn't make it in the league. Felt he would've been a hall of famer with a different coaching staff. And took a swipe at eagles signing tebow as evidence he had been black balled from nfl (although he'll let someone else phrase it that way). He's glad to be done with all the nonsense.

Also that he had trained and was excited for nfl veteran combine and NFL told him no thanks.

Sad that he thinks fisher is the reason he was cut from other teams. I can understand thinking fisher screwed him in tn (not really but kind of) but the idea that other teams wouldn't keep him is laughable

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lol wow. I'll have to check that out. I'm certainly no Fisher defender but I find it laughable that he would've been "jealous of the VY brand". If anything I could see Fisher being resentful that VY was forced upon him. Still, a successful VY is good for Fisher so I don't think he'd be actively trying to sabotage him.

Regardless though, anything that happened or didn't happen after VY left Tennessee is on VY. Pretty delusional to think Fisher had him blackballed from the league.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

TWW2 probably masterbated to that interview, that is everything he says here.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cleveland needs a QB,

Just sayin

VY and TO should be Browns today

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

It's a sad story. I loved watching VY lead the Titans before the falling out with Fisher. I felt like we could win any game and that we were never out of it. It was surreal and painful to watch such a quick and long lasting banishment by Fisher. There is no doubt that it set VYs development back irreparably. I feel bad for VY. I know God still has a good plan for him if he trusts Him. Fisher will have to answer for his actions some day - whether right or wrong. I can not judge him because I don't know all the facts. All I know is from my perspective Fishers punishment was over the top and unprecedented.

Thankfully it's a new day. Fisher and VY and all that drama is gone. Whiz and Mariota are here. There is no ego or drama with those two - just class and professionalism. Let's enjoy the day.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'the Diva' drinking his own koolaide, by the gallon.

fishface's bromance with kfc combined with 'the Diva's nonexistent work ethic was a total trap the VY leaped into headfirst. VY provided fishface with everything, and more, that he needed to bench his stupid self-entitled arse

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If we only kept McNair...we would have seen a totally different VY

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

McMVP wanted no part of grooming his successor

#9 and Bus Cook engineered his way out of Nashville

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

So close to 666!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar