Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think we should all adopt this avatar for a while in honor of Chris Johnson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

reddit seems like the most idiotic thing ever that was my first experience and wooow waaaay too much goin on there

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Absolutely.

What's with the avatar? You are looking JetsWillWin2

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Once you figure out what sub reddits you like it's a lot easier to navigate. I had the same initial problem.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

r/NFL is a joke

r/TennesseeTitans is alright and you will see some familiar faces there.

It just is not all that active.

7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

WOW, VY getting another shot at NFL with Browns, I surely figured someone would start a new VY thread with BREAKING NEWS with all the VY lovers on here.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I watched the 2006 Rose Bowl last night just because and man, I can't believe Young, Leinart, Bush, and Lendale didn't amount to more than they did. Michael Griffin was a hell of an athlete back then, had a sick pick that saved a TD. That Longhorns secondary was stacked, Cedric Griffin and Tarelle Brown at the corners and Michael Huff+ Michael Griffin at safety? Crazy. VY was a man among boys is that game. He willed his team to victory.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That was a long time ago. VY was amazing in that game! Too bad really.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

VY blew my mind in that rose bowl & won me over. Was so happy when we picked him. Ahh well, I'm over it, and ain't bitter at him either. It was our mistake.

Hope he latches on with the Browns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar