Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Luke Smartwater

Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

[​IMG]
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yawn. Gay jokes.
  3. Luke Smartwater

I did not intent this to be about sexual orientation. I just figured as infatuated as you are with VY, this would be your definition of a badass dream.
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I like to see the Titans win football games. That's my motivation for believing Young is a solid #2. Especially behind a mobile QB.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Speaking of dreams, I just had a lizard jump out of a bowl and lick my eye ball. Weird huh...
  6. Luke Smartwater

So immature, lazy and too dumb to comprehend a playbook and read defenses translates to a solid #2? Sorry dude, but I just don't see VY in the NFL. He had a chance to make it in the NFL, but he blew it.
    Tebow will get a shot before VY will. Not because Tebow is better, but because VY is playing with a short deck.
  7. Luke Smartwater

[​IMG]
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

I think that is a bit of a stretch. I know tebow has won a few games but I would always take VY over Tebow but that means nothing really because they both stink!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

How about you shut up with the whole "look at me, I played a little local college football so I'm better than you" nonsense and people will take you more seriously.

VY is not coming back here. Period. Move on. The fans don't want him back. The front office don't want him back. The coaches don't want him back. I think that's enough indication that he won't be coming back...

If VY would make such an amazing back-up, how come he isn't anyone's back-up and still a free agent?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

You forgot all the mental and off-field issues, but if he was drawing up his resume, he would leave those out as well.

So you can say you have something (or nothing depending on your point of view) in common.