Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 26 users.
  1. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $464
    [IMG]
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    Yawn. Gay jokes.
  3. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $464
    I did not intent this to be about sexual orientation. I just figured as infatuated as you are with VY, this would be your definition of a badass dream.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    I like to see the Titans win football games. That's my motivation for believing Young is a solid #2. Especially behind a mobile QB.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,392
    Speaking of dreams, I just had a lizard jump out of a bowl and lick my eye ball. Weird huh...
  6. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $464
    So immature, lazy and too dumb to comprehend a playbook and read defenses translates to a solid #2? Sorry dude, but I just don't see VY in the NFL. He had a chance to make it in the NFL, but he blew it.
    Tebow will get a shot before VY will. Not because Tebow is better, but because VY is playing with a short deck.
  7. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $464
    [IMG]
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797
    I think that is a bit of a stretch. I know tebow has won a few games but I would always take VY over Tebow but that means nothing really because they both stink!
    Luke Smartwater high fives this.
  9. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088

How about you shut up with the whole "look at me, I played a little local college football so I'm better than you" nonsense and people will take you more seriously.

VY is not coming back here. Period. Move on. The fans don't want him back. The front office don't want him back. The coaches don't want him back. I think that's enough indication that he won't be coming back...

If VY would make such an amazing back-up, how come he isn't anyone's back-up and still a free agent?
    nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    You forgot all the mental and off-field issues, but if he was drawing up his resume, he would leave those out as well.

So you can say you have something (or nothing depending on your point of view) in common.