Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 31 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    Why cant you people let this go??
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    Why can't you make a worthwhile thread?
    Ewker and SawdustMan high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,031
    [IMG]
    nbtoppers2, RTH and Two Kings high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    I do, I make a lot of good threads, theyre exclusive, not everybody belongs in them.

Better question is why can't you pee standing up?
    Carolina and CJtheBeast high five this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    Nature.
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,183

No sh!+

I don't get it either. I was loyal to VY for a long damn time but once he was officially cut all the dreams I had of him leading us to the promised land died. I felt jipped and was bitter for a while but I'm a fan of this team above any player. That said, it is very telling that he hasn't been a starter since he left here.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

You are the worst....
    [IMG]
  7. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $196
    You keep on bragging about your abundance of footbal knowledge, knowing all the intangibles etc. Yet you still don't grasp the fact that VY has not failed because of talent, skills or potential. VY failed for one reason; he lacks the intangibles that go along with being a QB. He is not a leader, has poor work ethic and thinks he is entitled to everything. And on top of that you have to add that he is not the smartest kid on the block and has the maturity of a 15 year old. All that spells out to failure for an NFL QB.
    There you go. I did not have to play college ball to understand that. It is not that difficult.

Also, lighten up. I did not intend to offend you, I was making a joke. Anything I say I would also say to you in person. If you have no sense of humor, than that is not my fault.
    nbtoppers2 and Alex1939 high five this.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    I gotta love how everybody's criticism of Vince Young starts with a personal attack about me.

A lot of hate. Makes sense.

I also love how so many of you act like 2010 was decades ago. And like he didn't have a pretty solid pre-season performance in a totally new offense in Green Bay.

A lot of yall bought into the propaganda machine, got emotional, and have blown his performance completely out of proportion.

But hey, just keep up with the hate. It hurts you more than it hurts me. I'm cool. Just had some badass dreams.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121