Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 31 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,143
    [IMG]
    nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Before Vince Young's season ending injury, nearly the entire fan base, and most on this board were solidly behind Vince Young. We were 5-2, his teammates and coach took notice of his work ethic, and his stats had finally caught up to his win percentage.

Public Relations is a muther. People are so fickle.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,369
    Yeah. That was 2010 bro.

Seriously, what do you make of the fact that he hasn't been on a regular season roster since 2011? If he's so great (or even good) how do you explain that? Do you honestly think it's some kind of Fisher-led conspiracy?

QB is the most important position on any football team. And there's not even a close second. the 31 (30 if you count the Rams) other teams DON'T CARE about Fisher and VY's relationship/past. If a team thought VY could help him then he'd be on their roster. Bottom line.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,369
    Let's get this mug to 1,000 pages!!! We can do it guys!
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124
    If there was anytime for VY to get a job, this would be the week. There are so many qb issues and injuries in the league right now it speaks volumes that 32 gm's do not consider him to bring in and run their offense
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,369
    I was the same way. But back then you could actually make a case for either side of the debate. Now, the answer is crystal clear.

At this point I just can't wrap my head around someone having such a high opinion of VY and his "talents". I really wish CJtheBeast would answer my question about how he reconciles the fact that VY has been unemployed for 2 seasons despite being so good at playing the most important position in the game.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,033
    but but but 3 years ago dawg!
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,143
    I already told you.

Trollin
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124
    VY is still unemployed and not coming back, sorry if the truth hurts!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,033

[IMG]