Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 31 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    I think there needs to be a special support group just for VY lovers. Call it Fools Anonymous
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Fisher force-fed CJ the ball the entire second half of the season in the hope a 2000+ yard year would overshadow a sucky 8-8 team. It had nothing to do with Young. If anything, it was to help minimize Young's impact on the game because any idiot could hand the ball off to CJ.

Example: CJ rushes for 228 yards against the Jags. Young is 15-for-18 for 125 yards passing with 30 yards rushing on 13 attempts. Yet Young was a big reason CJ went for 228 that day? Right.
    Riverman, Titans Eternal and GoT high five this.
  2. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436
    Packers has released Graham Harrell. VY might actually make the team.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,258
    I don't know bout that man I saw cj break a lot of option plays for big gains....no way that kfc does that....force fed or not I find it hard to dispute that cj would do better with a mobile qb which is exactly what hell have in locker this year once he shows how big a weapon his legs are..everyone says he collapses in the pocket with pressure...DUH its preseason...get down jake get down! no reason to get hurt...plus last year dude had a jacked shoulder...no reason to be running round when you know youre gonna dislocate that thing again

which is why I am so pumped for this year. jake throwing the ball well, running a little here and there will open the field up a whole lot more for cj and greene...
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,379
    A good passing qb will open up the run game more so than a running qb that is no threat to throw the ball.
    TitanJeff high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,634
    yep

the offseason he should have been in Nashville meeting his new OC and LEARNING the O

he spent in Tejas naked dude dancing the nights away
    The Hammer, Riverman and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $328
    VY can't ever rejoin the Titans. It would create a division in the locker room.

I'm glad to hear that VY is doing well enough to earn a spot in Green Bay. I wish him luck, but MY quarterback is Jake Locker, and he's the one I'm rooting for. He looked great in Saturday's game against Atlanta, and I can't wait for the Pittsburgh!
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    Normal people realize this. There are a few regular posters who probably have been hitting the ketamine too hard and think there is a possibility.
  7. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    agreed.

I wish the dude the best and I will say that he looked a lot better the other night playing for the Packers but he was playing against a group of back ups. That being said I think he is easily going to win the back up QB position in Green Bay. I was kind of surprised that Oakland didn't offer him a contract. I don't know if it was due to their financial issues but seriously Matt Flynn and Pryor.. lmfao and it looks like Pryor may get the starting job. At least that is the talk on NFL radio.

VY is not coming back to TN. Some people for whatever reason can't seem to get over that.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714

How many of those 30 yards rushing extended drives on 3rd down that led to big gains for CJ? Exactly!