Where is the W?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I'm getting a stomach ache thinking about it.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Where is the W?

One on each Titans fan's butt cheek. We bend over and it spells WoW.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Honestly, I think if we get MM back sooner rather than later we could still manage up to 3 more wins. I think we could possibly win 2 of the remaining divisional games, and the Jets seem to be pretty Jekyll & Hyde so I think they are at least beatable.

I just hope Ruston/Whiz aren't able to convince ownership that 3 meaningless wins at the end of the season is a sign we're "headed in the right direction". That is of course assuming ownership even gives a damn about the success of this franchise.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This is so bad.....They should be fired without a chance to defend themselves. When Munch makes you look bad, the boat has already sank long ago.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Assuming MM starts next week, until the end of the season, then I see at least a couple more wins.

Currently the Jets don't have a QB, so that is a potential win

Jags are a 50/50 toss up, I say we win one of those games

I see us with at least 3 wins this year ... This season likely looks much different with MM at the helm the last 2 weeks. Still want KW fired though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah I goofed on the name....but heck even David Carr could probably suit up and still beat us down LOL. You watch and see if Carr doesn't launch one deep on us and see if McCourty or cantSenseTheBall dont fall all over themselves trying to defend it....

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Guys these loses are part of the plan, mariota will be back this week I hope and we'll win the next 9 in a row on our way to the Super Bowl, makes for a much more interesting story than winning 1 or 2 then a few here and there...

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Good thing you aren't a D Coordinator. 3 of his TDs yesterday came on throws of 18+ in the air.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Really? Different game plan apparently. Didn't see any of that when i watched them earlier in the year.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I have lost my will to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar