Where is the W?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

When my computer crashes 9 out of ten times I use it, I can safely predict future problems, so I dig deep and buy a new one! Just sayin'!

2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We'll probably split with the Jags and end up with a Copt carbon of last season. Look great in the first game, and fall apart the rest of the season and end up 2-14. At best we go 4-12.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Can you image how bad that Pats game could get...I mean if brady still is on his Scorced Earth F the NFL crusade. They could hang 70 pretty easy.

4. VolunTitan

VolunTitan Special Teams Standout

Let's beat the Pats, finish 2-14 and take that number 1 pick.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It may be another 59-0 game in the snow.

6. amy

amy Starter

The team has already tanked. I feel sad for Mariota because he has no coach that can do anything to help him improve. There is no Oline and mediocre defense. There is woefully awful play calling. We won't win another game. It is what it is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yesterdays team and last weeks team with Mariota wins both games

Mett's failures have hurt us badly this year, but at this point Im simply looking to see a Mariota led team win back to back games so they can learn for the future.. There is still something to play for, we stand to lose no one important next year, this years trials and tribulations could go a long way next season..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm sure I would agree, if I actually watched them.

9. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

As long as Whisenhunt is head coach there is no clear win in the future.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fishhawk

Fishhawk Camp Fodder

The Titans might squeak out a W versus the Jags when they play them there, but at this point I think Whisenhunt has lost the team. I don't believe there is another W in them. You can tell the defense is playing for LeBeau, but the offense is playing for paychecks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar