Where is CJ2k

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I understood the amono part. I just totally screwed up the quote. But I agree, he can catch a dump off or screen...he's justbnot being utilized as he should be!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A) Johnson doesn't have the best hands when we throw dump off passes to him. IDK why but the majority of his drops (that I remember) occur when he get into the flat and has room to run in front of him.

B) Screens are mostly useless to us because a screen needs to catch a team off guard for it to be effective and opposing defenses gameplan for us to put the ball into Chris Johnson's hands. Besides we need to focus down field to get people out of the box and throwing screens does not accomplish that.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

hell at this point it would catch me off guard if they threw a pass to CJ! The play calling has to get more diverse than it had been. Seems to be opening up week by week, but I still think its pretty "vanilla". Especially when the offense is struggling to move the ball. Try something different and give the offense a spark!

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Amano deserves to go into the ring of fame for being the franchise punch bag.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Dudes got brick hands. There's no wonder locker doesn't look his way for check downs. I wouldn't throw to him either.

7. Clark

This is sorta misinformation.

The play calling has been iffy considering we are still in run first mode. Greene would give this offense a better chance to continue that trend. But he's hurt.

The play type however is playing to lockers strengths. Which is actually perfect. Tooooooooo many times you see these qbs in systems they don't fit in. This is the one locker fits. Gives Him timing based throws. Still some stuff to open up tho. But locker is just getting comfortable

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You mean Loggains is still getting comfortable.

9. Clark

Both. I think locks ability to work these routes is something's he's helped design. There is a clear cut reason there arnt slants happening.

Loggains is still in transition as well. He's getting more comfortable with lockers ability and also trying to balance the offense. I think he will adapt his calling based on what works going forward.

So far I'd say we have maybe 10 routes we run. Actually give me about ten minutes an ill get a count

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And he can block. Seems pretty simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar