Where has the 100yd rusher gone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm saying it depends on Browns fitness, during the week from various practice reports, it sounded as if he wasn't a sure shot to play. That's why I said that. If CB is good to go, I want him getting the most touches and starting. Sorry, my post must've not been clear.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's all about what you're built for

okay...I've been looking at K.C. --- Maybe I should be looking at Denver too.

chiefs_draft_history.pdf

I look at this and it is no wonder the running game is in the pits.
    Now KC isn't the best team in the league, but they do know how to run the football. If a team wants to run the football, it starts up front. Go ahead. Look for yourself. KC, historically, over the years thinks nothing of spending draft capital building a line or obtaining a real deal back. Brown wasn't in high demand. Henry could hardly get a job. The Titans milked the hell out of Eddie George. That's all good. I have got no problem with these backs really.(Brown & Henry) But if the Titans are going to get cheap there...they should build a first class line to let it even out.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

KC has an awesome O-Line, something we dont.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Henry or Brown could run for 1300+ yards )maybe 1500 yards) behind the KC line.
    I like Henry's style a little more than Brown just because he is able to get production even when the line stinks. Still, it has not been either of the RBs fault this year. Brown certainly isn't any worse of a back than he was last year. Henry has shown sparks.

The big knock on Brown of course is his ability to stay healthy. Henry hasn't exactly done well in that area this year either. With limited work he has been dinged up quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar