Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where does the "Que Dawg" rank in Oiler/Titans History?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yea you know I stay dropping knowledge.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    I thought he was doing a retro version of the referee signal for a TD. :ha:
  2. titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, there are quite a few stars in Omega Psi Phi, Shaquille O'neal and Steve McNair are the two that come to mind.
  3. CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Moolah:
    $0
    G.O.M.A.B
    [IMG]

Don't forget about that PBS (Phi Beta Sigma)

Blue!!!!!!! Phi!!!!!!
    You!!!!! Know!!!!

Jerry Rice
    Emmitt Smith
    Willie Davis (HOF)
    Jackie Slater (HOF)
    Joey Porter
    Hines Ward

Just to name a few
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    Ahhh, cool - that's my birthday

ok, so the first time I met Steve I asked him about the "sign" he throws up and he said it meant 'Omega Man' - straight from the man himself
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    However, if Steve were to have played back in the 'ol Oilers Run and Shoot days (an offense better suited to Steve's persona) I think he would have eclipsed what Moon did.

Not to take anything away from Moon, but Steve would've been a better pro had he been in an offense not controlled by Jeff Fisher's conservative style of play - imo
  6. CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yep
  7. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

I agree in principle. I'm just not one who thinks in a "alternative universe" sort of way. I do like McNair more though.
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    thanks Kami, I like to look at "all things being equal"

if you were to put Moon into a Jeff Fisher '95 lame-duck situation, I think he would crumbled under the intense pressure of suckdom

hold on ,.... belay that

Steve was a slinger in college and a freelance scrambler. 2 things that Jeff Fisher suppressed (to an extent). I always said that if Steve would have gone to Minnesota (which oddly I have a Steve McNair rookie card of him in a Vikings uni) he woulda put up silly ,ridiculous, Favre-esque / Marino-esque stats ... there I said it

Steve McNair was a wild stallion and Jeff turned him into a Tennesee walking Horse and never put substantial receiving ptions at his disposal (see Randy Moss). Really, Moon had some talent at WR. and at Steve's best he had a possession receiver (Mason). the only downfield threat Steve ever really had at his disposal was Chris Sanders and he couldn't catch a cold nude in a snowstorm

(breathe PuckDaddy ..... more Vodka)
  9. Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Moolah:
    $0
    MAC DADDY #1
    Full Moon #2

Now if MAC can win a title, he will be the clear number 1 of Oilers/Titans!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.