Where does Paul Williams sit?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Might want to change your sig DJB ....

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Hey Blaze. You want to compair rookies again. I realize that I got the best of you with the Lundy-White thing last season. Maybe you will have better luck with the Paul Williams-Jacoby Jones compairisons. They were both 3rd round WRs.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Lundy the no-teamer?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm rooting for him to make it even if it takes time.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I know it's sad really. We cut a guy that was better than who will be Ya'lls starter.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:eh?:

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Here's one.

Oh probaly the only reason why he's not playing alot is because he's probaly sixth on the depth chart. Why don't you look up the other 3rd round WR's that were drafted and see how there doing. Unless they have really bad WR's they aren't doing so good.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Jacoby Jones and James Jones both look better, in fact these two look better than all the 1st round recievers to me!

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

more than one....

[​IMG]

Abort Thread....

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Jacoby is listed 3rd on our depth chart but I don't really see why. He shouldn't have a problem having better numbers than our #2 did last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar