Where does Fisher end up?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Marvin will be gone - but Fisher will never coach for Mike Brown, who is legendary for undermining head coaches...

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've heard from more than a couple folks that there is the "Mr. No-Personality" Jeff Fisher that we see in pressers etc and then there's the Jeff Fisher who is the king of dry humor who opens up more you'd expect. I think he'll be alright as a talking head..

3. gran54

gran54 Starter

I say Fisher retires. There isn't an opportunity out there that I think he would take. He's not going to take the back seat to any other head coach.

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

ugh, i dont normally facepalm but you're tempting me here

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

i think you're meaning take a year off, right?

there's a bit of a difference in this league between not coaching/playing for a year and full out retiring (which includes filing paperwork)

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Sitting between Bradshaw and Cowher on Sunday before the game.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee @titan_up

Wherever he ends up, he won't spend 5 years trying to win with a 13 year old girl playing QB. Which means he will be successful.

8. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

Amen..

If I was him I'd take the Texans or Jags job just to get a chance to beat Bud's senile a-ss twice a year.

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

He's said before that he wouldn't coach at the college level. Who knows if he'd be tempted if USC comes calling. I recall seeing him do some studio work on ESPN and NFL Network during a couple of years when we bowed out of the playoffs early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar