Where does Fisher end up?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

His head coaching days are over. It's too late this year to coach another team and he will be exposed when the Titans improve even without a QB. Also VY in the top 5 QB rating again and leading the Vikes to the playoffs. Fisher has many friends in the media and will always have a job with ESPN. But the perception of him being a great coach is over. He sucks and everyone knows this or will know after this season.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'll tell you where he is going to end up, at home this weekend with a bottle of whisky and Nickey and KFC over for lots of bromance...got to say his goodbyes the way they all three intended.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I take it that your "2-14" prediction is out of the window now....

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If Dennis Erickson and Jim Mora Jr can get second jobs, Jeff Fisher will.

Do some people even think before they post?

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

That's the only disappointing thing about Fisher getting fired. I can never prove now how we were going to be 2-14 with Fisher this next season. He's made a mess of our team and no doubt we were going to be 2-14. But I will take Fisher being fired anyday and not prove my point to get a new coach.

6. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

You're right. You just made a point that it only takes one idiot owner to hire him. But how successful were D Erickson and J Mora when they returned? I'm guessing the owners are finally learning that going after average coaches doesn't work. The owners lose way too much when they make boneheaded hires for HC. Fisher will be exposed again for being a fraud as a coach when the Titans show what they can do with leadership, motivation, and a different philosophy. And most importantly a coach that wants to win and knows how to win with out worrying about his ego. Of course VY will be in the playoffs next year with the Vikings.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:ha: :ha: :ha:

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Tony Dungy has had a job at NBC for 2 years now and he is horrible at it ... I think that some network would gladly bring Fisher in.

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Hes probably sitting at home right now looking at our posts and laughing as he looks at his bank acount and plans for his trip down to St. Marteen fior thge rest of the year....

Donnie Nickey in the background asking him if his new swimming trunks make his butt look too big

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar