Where Do YOU Stand On Fisher and Young?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Nov 18, 2010.

?
  1. Pro-Fisher, Anti-Young

9 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Pro-Fisher, Pro-Young

22 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. Anti-Fisher, Anti-Young

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Anti-Fisher, Pro-Young

17 vote(s)
    28.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Anti-Fisher (over controlling/too much power) & Anti-Young (drama seems to find him / mentally/physically fragile)

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You better not stand on Fisher or Young.. Those guys will mess you up!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Young has emerged as a top 10 QB. Fisher needs to show he is a top 10 coach.

If we go 8-8 again there is justification to fire Fisher. If we finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs i don't see that justification.

8-8 with this team isn't good enough.

4. CricketChapman

CricketChapman Camp Fodder

Fisher has had 16 seasons to prove he is a top 10 coach. We have had talented teams - from 1999 - 2003 we were the best franchise in the league. We managed to get one Super Bowl appearance. If Fisher were elite, he'd have proven it already by winning at least one Super Bowl with the 3 or 4 Super Bowl-caliber teams he's been able to coach.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No he hasn't. What Young has shown is he can take advantage of one-on-one coverage when it's there and throw a nice deep ball.

Peyton
    Brady
    Brees
    Rivers
    Rogers
    Vick
    Orton
    Eli
    Ryan
    Roethlisberger
    Romo

All guys I'd say are better and there are a couple I'd say are well on their way to being better than Young will ever be.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Romo and Orton no, the others yes, though Ryan is questionable in my opinion without White and the greatest receiving TE of the last decade I don't think he'd be so good.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd say at worst Orton is a wash with Young. No one wants to give the guy credit, but even when he was with the Bears he was a pretty good quarterback.

8. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Who is this Antonio Gates you speak of ?

9. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

I'm pretty much anti-Fisher.

I can't help thinking that this offense would be psychotic under a different coach. I mean even if VY is a complete tard (and I don't think he is obviously), I think there are other coaches out there that could work with him and these other emerging guys and create an offense that can really...go!

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Meh Gates is Currently the best, that's not arguable, but Gonzalez has been the best over the last decade in my opinion. Either way the point stands...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar