Where are they all?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not that I care, but why did they show up to our? D-Mase I could maybe understand having ties previously, but the other two?

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

both tate and turner are from Nashville.... easier to join our camp then go to NY or to Seattle...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Britt had a court hearing this morning, don't know if he had to make an appearance or not. Could be the reason why he didn't show up, but he could have just as easily decided not to be in Nashville.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Right about now I'd take Mason as our go to WR over Britt. Kenny needs some humbling, he's a reckless dipstick. Too bad Mason is signed through 2012 with the Ravens.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

They are grown men.

Most have them have played together for atleast a few seasons.

They can get more work done with a personal trainer 1 on 1 then they can running a few high school drills and sharing s and giggles for a few hours.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Honestly yeah. This reminds of when Strahan sat out of training camp the year before the Giants won the Superbowl. Some posters here that like Terrell Pryor were making comments about how he was a lazy p.o.s. that would suck for missing camp. And of course he was awesome and they won the Superbowl.

The vets know what they are doing. I don't think these player led workouts are that beneficial, but it probably is really good for Jake Locker just to get some chemistry with the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar